Privacy & Nondiscrimination
At Kidney Specialists of Minnesota, your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Notice of Kidney Specialists of Minnesota compliance with Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is against the law. Kidney Specialists of Minnesota complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Kidney Specialists of Minnesota does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Kidney Specialists of Minnesota:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us,
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Qualified KSM contracted language interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- View our Document Informing Individuals with Limited English Proficiency of Language Assistance Services
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
For more information, please view these online links: